June 23, 2010

Don't Let the Humidity Beat Your Hair



We all know too well what the summer time means when it comes to our hair. The dreaded humidity...can't avoid it, but we can fight that despicable beast. I've used all the products pictured above during the hot summers to keep flyaways, frizz and dryness at bay. They all put up a pretty mean fight against the humidity. A quick rundown of each product as follows...

Chi Silk Infusion: Great for flat ironing. Smooths and "silks" hair. Adds moisture.
Avlon KeraCare Oil Sheen with Humidity Block: Gives hair a wonderful sheen. Great for flyaways.
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Smoothing Serum: Also great for flyaways, frizz and blowdrying.

I use these products in conjuction with each other or alone depending on what I do to my hair that day/week. I suggest that they are used sparingly to avoid build up and weighed down hair.