July 6, 2010

Product Junky Happiness

Yayy!!! An empty package! I am so happy to have finished this product. When I first bought it, I was super excited, but it didn't work as well as I thought it would. It felt good when my hair was saturated with water, but if I squeezed my hair then applied it...not so good. Anyway, I refused to waste the tube so I just used it up and it feels like something was lifted off my back. I love buying new hair products so this just gives me an excuse to get something off of my ever growing list of wishlist.

I was reading another blog and something that I want to get my hands on, specifically Kinky Curly products, will be sold in Target starting this summer. I didn't really want to order it online (I hate waiting), but thanks to Target they will now be carrying Kinky Curly. Yes! I want to try it for my daughter's curls and of course on my hair too ;). I really don't want to get into the natural hair hype, but I have to find good products for my daughter's and my hair. I am not my hair, nor is the "natural hair thing" my lifestyle. Just not getting anymore relaxers...plain and simple.